Developed from our classic media unit design, the Armour features a central bronze armour panel. This finish is part of our specialist finishes, its intricate pattern is based on the design and style of Ancient Roman jewellery. The panel is moulded and applied by hand, prior to which it is hand carved and formed in resin before being passed to the bronze foundry. FBC London media units are designed to hold an automated television lift mechanism, please contact us to discuss specific requirements and television dimensions.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Armour Media Unit can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please enquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.