The Aurora coffee table was the very first piece created by FBC London. Featuring the Cracked Earth, one of our specialist finishes. Its deeply textural nature is reminiscent of the dried out and fissured earth Fiona was inspired by during a safari trip in South Africa. The textured
the segmented top is complemented by the strong geometric base.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Aurora Coffee Table can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and color is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in color and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact color, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please inquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.