This is the very first piece ever created by FBC London and therefore very dear to Fiona’s heart. Its geometric base and laser cut surface immediately grab the eye, whilst the Cracked Earth finish rippled across the top, ensures the Aurora is the focal point in any room. Cracked Earth is one of our specialist finishes at FBC London. It’s deeply textural nature is reminiscent of a safari trip in South Africa. Fiona was instantly inspired by the dried and fissured earth she found there, a result of the relentless South African sun.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Aurora Coffee Table can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please enquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.