The Byethorne Cabinet features a solid oak body, Silky Oak finish with brass details, a red lacquer interior. The specialist Silky Oak finish is used throughout the Byethorne series and one of our most admired finishes. Silky Oak is a natural timber with smooth rippling waves running throughout. A white wash is added over the top in order to create warming tones and soft textures. Finished by sanding back and exposing the natural dark waves of the wood with white pockets.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Byethorne cabinet can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact color, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please inquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and color is possible and not considered a defect.