The Byethorne Cabinet exudes Ancient Rome and essence of life from which the evolutionary process unfolds.
Charismatic by its never-ending contrasts between ancient and contemporary lines and unique finishes; solid oak body, Silky Oak finish with brass details, a red lacquer interior and a brass base, the Byethorne Cabinet stands outside of historical time and will enhance the beauty of interiors.
The specialist Silky Oak finish coating the exterior surface of the cabinet, is used throughout the Byethorne series and is one of our most admired finishes. Silky Oak is a natural timber with smooth rippling waves running throughout. A white wash is added over the top in order to create warming tones and soft textures. Finally this finish is sanded back, exposing the natural dark waves of the wood and leaving the white pockets. Inside the cabinet is coated in a luxurious high gloss bright lacquer.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Byethorne cabinet can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces.Please enquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.