The Byethorne Wardrobe exudes Ancient Rome and essence of life from which the evolutionary process unfolds.
Owing to the popularity of the Byethorne Cabinet, FBC London has created the majestic Byethorne Wardrobe, another fixture in the Byethorne range. Made using the same textural Silky Oak finish, a natural timber with concurrent waves throughout, the wardrobe is created to take pride of place in the bedroom, beautifully complimented by the Byethorne Bedside Tables. Coated internally in a bright high gloss lacquer with metal hanging rail running along the top, above storage shelves and pull out drawers.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Byethorne wardrobe can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please enquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.