Is inspired by Hadrian’s Wall – a defensive ancient Roman fortification in Northumberland. A strong and solid design. The curvature of the base is designed to create a striking contrast between that and the linear form of the wall itself. The solid cast bronze legs feature scored detailing inspired by ancient Roman pottery discovered on an archaeological dig in Northumberland.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Hadrian Console can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please inquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.