Named after Fiona’s first child, the Isabella Cabinet is made of luxurious materials. A cabinet which holds strong geometry at juxtaposition with the free form of textures. Featuring Bronze Bark handles and the Limestone Resin & Bronze. The finish of which has been born of a passion to create pieces inspired by the legacy of history and the infinity of the natural world. This sedimentary rock is flecked throughout with crystal forms creating a delicate appearance, warmed up with bronze veining. The Isabella Cabinet’s unique finishes and strong geometry come together gracefully to form a stand-alone cabinet.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Isabella Cabinet can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please inquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.