The ‘Oswald’ (a King of Northumberland) Side Table evokes the subtle curves and contours inspired by the imagery of a Roman Shield. This side table features a juxtaposition between the curve of the cast bronze legs and the strong geometry from the brass detailing set within the timber top.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Oswald Side Table can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please enquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.