The City range has been created through an abstract expression of the iconic city of London’s reflection in the illustrious Thames is embodied in the design of the City range. Combining decorative arts and industrial design, the individual hand applied oak chips are finished with a poured bronze patina. The second piece of FBC London’s debut ‘Privé’ collection to launch, the Privé City Cabinet is a more sultry take on the other components of the City range. The external carcass finished in a High Gloss Oak, whilst the base and handles are made in a polished copper,
enhancing the rich tones of the cabinet.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Privé City Cabinet can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and color is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in color and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact color, grain, or texture of wood.
- Specialist Variations: Some of our Specialist finishes are exclusive to specific pieces. Please inquire with us on which finishes would be available for a specific piece or consult the individual furniture and objects tear sheets.