The elegant lines of the Teres Bench compliment the selected mix of contrasting materials. The refined silhouette of the solid oak legs are
integrated into brass patina feet with a tailored upholstered seat.
- Lead Time: 10 – 12 weeks + shipping. Shipping costs quoted upon confirmation of delivery address.
- Bespoke: Teres Bench can be tailor-made to bespoke sizes and finishes, please enquire for further details.
- Metal & Patina Variations: As with all natural, handmade materials, slight variation in the finish and colour is possible and not considered a defect.
- Wood & Colour Variations: All wood used in the manufacturing of FBC London product is of the highest quality. Like all natural materials, wood has inherent disparities in colour and grain pattern because of variations caused by nature, over which the company has no control. FBC London cannot guarantee exact colour, grain, or texture of wood.
- Leather is a natural product produced as a by-product of animal hides. Due to the lifestyle of the animals, leather will always have natural markings such as brands, insects bites, scars, fat wrinkles, stretch marks, abrasions, and burns. Natural markings are not considered defects but rather are indications of true full top grain leather.